Committee Chair: Julie Reynes – email@example.com
The primary responsibility of the Finance Committee is to advise and assist the Board of Directors in planning and administering a program of asset management for the Association.
In fulfilling its responsibility, the Finance Committee performs functions which include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Review and evaluate all financial statements and submit written recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Advise the Board of Directors on short-term and long-term investment of Association funds, consistent with the legal documents.
- Assist the Board of Directors in selecting an Auditor and reviewing the annual audit.
- Assist the Board of Directors in preparation of the Annual Budget.
- Assist the Board of Directors in interpreting the Annual Budget and finance reports to the members of the Association.
The committee meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Association Office and/or virtually.